It is a complex task to purchase property in Muskoka. There are a multitude of factors to take into consideration that purchasers may not have had previous experience with.
This is why it is important to choose a local Sales Representative who has the extensive knowledge, skills and experience necessary to lead you safely through the process of purchasing Muskoka Real Estate.
For Our Buyers
- Explain “Agency” and the related documents to ensure you understand how Real Estate law pertains to our work on your behalf.
- Use our extensive statistical analysis of the Muskoka Real Estate market over a seven year cycle to help you to see trends and current market conditions.
- Provide you with information about Muskoka and the communities within it, to assist you to narrow your geographic search.
- Help you to define your needs and priorities as they pertain to home or cottage life to define the attributes you are looking for in a property.
- Provide you with a viewing guide which helps you to objectively evaluate each property you visit.
- Provide you with resources and information you may require about bylaws, renovation and construction.
- Assist you to negotiate a satisfactory purchase.
- Provide any assistance you require as a follow up to your purchase
Did you know? 70% of boomers and seniors are concerned about getting the most value from their current home, while almost 50% worry about the real estate bubble bursting.
Did you know? 57% of move-up buyers/sellers are worried about how long their home will sit on the market and 42% aren’t sure if they should buy first or sell first.
Did you know? 70% of younger buyers are worried they aren’t properly informed aboutthe buying or selling process. And 84% are concerned about affordability.