It has been our experience that the most common goal for potential seller is as follows:
Getting the best possible price for your property, in the least amount of time and with the minimum amount of inconvenience.
Our team leaves nothing to chance in our detailed plan to assist you with your Muskoka Real Estate sale.
For Our Sellers:
- Do an analysis of the Muskoka Real Estate market as it pertains to the market value of your property and assist you to settle on an appropriate list price.
- Provide you with statistics for a seven year period of trends in the Muskoka Real Estate market.
- Create a marketing plan specific to your cottage property, highlighting the best attributes and features.
- Review the selling process to ensure all steps in the process are fully understood.
- Review the legal documents used in the selling process and provide explanatory resources which you keep to refer back to.
- Carry out the listing process and implement the marketing plan.
- Call with feedback from all showings.
- Provide regular updates as properties similar to yours sell or come onto the market.
- Use our skills to assist you to negotiate a successful sale of the property.
- Provide support and resources for all needs encountered during the selling process and completion of the sale.
Did you know? 70% of boomers and seniors are concerned about getting the most value from their current home, while almost 50% worry about the real estate bubble bursting.
Did you know? 57% of move-up buyers/sellers are worried about how long their home will sit on the market and 42% aren’t sure if they should buy first or sell first.
Did you know? 70% of younger buyers are